VACATURE | 18 december 2023
Implementation Consultant Transport Management System (German-speaking)
Are you a results-oriented problem solver with a passion for streamlining complex logistics processes? Do you thrive on implementing Transport Management Systems (TMS) that help customers increase their efficiency? In addition to English, do you speak fluent German? If so, we need you on our team as an Implementation Consultant TMS!
Who are we?
Simply Deliver offers logistics service providers, carriers, and shippers the opportunity to increase efficiency, transparency, and profitability with its groundbreaking and unique SaaS solutions! With our more than 75+ highly educated, dedicated, and creative employees located in Rotterdam and Izmir, we simplify companies’ IT! The user-friendly modules lead to IT cost savings by reducing workload and increasing productivity. Moreover, they ensure transparency and efficiency in the supply chain.
“Technology should help entrepreneurs run a business smoother, faster, and simpler – We simplify Logistic-IT.” Osman Akdemir – CEO & Co-Founder Simply Deliver
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant TMS for projects with our German clients.
Are you our new Implementation Consultant TMS?
We are seeking an Implementation Consultant TMS who enjoys managing our projects from A to Z. You are in the midst of operations, providing guidance and ensuring our projects smoothly cross the finish line. Your task is to make sure everything runs smoothly.
If you navigate the world of business strategies and management, have experience leading projects, and monitoring budgets, then you fit perfectly into our team. An Implementation Consultant TMS with us is always up-to-date on the latest trends in project management and can apply this knowledge in practice.
What are your responsibilities?
- Arrange the planning and initiation of our projects.
- Monitor the status and completion timelines of our projects.
- Ensure our projects are executed using robust project management methods.
- Guide and steer the team for a flawless project execution.
- Provide colleagues with insights and advice related to the project.
- Conduct regular update meetings with management and stakeholders on project progress and deadlines.
- Assist in training and onboarding new team members as needed.
- Offer constructive feedback and suggestions for the projects you are working on.
- Identify, report, and help resolve any issues within the project.
What do you bring to the table?
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in project management and implementation.
- Fluent in German.
- Fluent in English (our primary language is English).
- Track record of successfully implemented projects.
- Analytical skills and a strategic thinking mindset.
- Deadline-oriented and able to multitask.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to manage large teams.
- Proficient in report writing and giving presentations.
- Ability to plan, execute, and manage changes in project goals.
- Skills in mentoring, leadership, and team coaching.
Nice to have
- Proficiency in the Dutch language.
- Experience working on SaaS products in an Agile organisation.
What can you expect from us?
- An informal and friendly work environment.
- Motivated and engaged colleagues passionate about IT and logistics, prioritizing team success, working hard, and having fun together.
- A competitive salary with growth opportunities (based on 40 hours).
- Support and guidance for your career development.
- Pension scheme and insurance.
- Hybrid work environment (office/home).
Additionally, we are open to your preferences regarding your terms of employment, the fulfillment of this role, personal life, and other matters important to you.
Are you excited to work as our Implementation Consultant TMS, alongside a fantastic team? You might be a perfect fit for our company. Feel free to contact us for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Solliciteer direct als Implementation Consultant TMS (German-speaking)
Het spijt ons dat deze pagina niet nuttig voor je was!
Laten we dit bericht verbeteren!
Vertel ons hoe we deze pagina kunnen verbeteren?