VACANCY | 16th of June 2021
Are you the experienced business
analyst we are looking for?
Simply Deliver is an international company providing cross-platform software solutions as a SaaS and as a Platform to leading brands and based on international standards and customer experience. Simply Deliver has offices in the Netherlands and Turkey and we are looking for an agile Team Manager for our Development Center in İzmir.
As a fast growing company we are looking for a business analyst being responsible for managing the customer / product requirements realisation process.
A brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are defined below:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Industrial Engineering in a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Master degree is an additional asset
Experience / Technical Knowledge:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as business analyst / product owner
- Advanced communication skills, problem solving, analysis, planning and follow-up.
- Experience in Agile project management methodologies including experience as scrum master
- Experience working with developer or IT project teams
- Eager to work on increasing the domain and technical experience of the team
- Knowledge and experience of resource management and planning tools like Toggl, Jira, Pivotal Tracker etc.
Nice to have:
- Dutch / German verbal and written communication skills with a variety of audiences.
- Technical knowledge (SQL, Oracle Database, Web Programming)
The ideal candidate is always looking for ways to improve a product or service to make it better, faster, and more user-friendly. You are responsible for producing technology solutions from concept to delivery that satisfy customer needs in alignment with our overall strategy.
- Serve as a product expert, product evangelist, and the voice of the customer
- Work cross-functionally to gather Responsibilities, customer feedback, and communicate priorities
- Create mockups and prototypes to assist with development
- Analyze metrics to understand customer and product performance
- Prioritize the implementation backlog
- Analyse, design and specify in detail business logic, business processes and IT requirements for the our Ecosystem and its modules
- Derive user stories from processes and features
- Authorized to accept and approve implemented user stories
- Create test concepts and support in quality assurance
What do we offer?
- International work environment and international customer projects
- Chance of self-development at one of the biggest new technologies
- Opportunity to improve your soft and technical skills in a learning supportive environment with Mentors
- Simplydemy Education Center
- Performance evaluation system
- Support and guidance for your career development
- Working remotely during the pandemic
- Happy meeting sessions and Freaky Fridays with team soul
Business analyst in short:
- 3+ Years experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering
, Software Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Excellent English verbal skills
- Excellent communicator
- Experience in Scrum / Agile
Please fill in the contact form below and submit all relevant details. We’re happy to get in touch.