Simply Deliver is an international company providing cross-platform software solutions as a SaaS and as a Platform to leading brands and based on international standards and customer experience. Simply Deliver has offices in the Netherlands and Turkey and we are looking for an agile Team Manager for our Development Center in İzmir.
As a fast growing company we are looking for a team manager being responsible for the management of up to 5 development teams of one of our core product streams.
A brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are defined below:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Software Engineering in a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Master degree is an additional asset
Experience / Technical Knowledge:
- Minimum 8 + years of experience in IT project management or team leadership
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with a variety of audiences.
- Has advanced communication skills, problem solving, analysis, planning and follow-up.
- Experience in Agile project management methodologies including experience as scrum master
- Experience as supervisor of developer or IT project teams n
- Eager to work on increasing the domain and technical experience of the team
- Knowledge and experience of resource management and planning tools like Toggl, Jira, Pivotal Tracker etc.
Nice to have:
- German / Dutch language skills
- Logistics- IT or Retail- IT working experience
- Knowledge in Oracle tools (Oracle Database, Oracle Apex) or Web Development.
The successful new joiner will be a member of an international team, which enables him/her to improve his/her technical and personal competencies.
He/she will be responsible for:
- Establishing software development plans, coordinating the team leaders and other teams and following up the operations
- Managing production planning and products owner’s expectations
- Guiding the design, coding and testing processes etc.
- Guaranteeing the quality of the deliverables
- Action as Chief Scrum Master for all development teams
- Synchronization of pace, processes and metrics between all teams
- Organization and moderation of retrospectives and passing the consolidated Feedback to the management team and customer
- Creation and maintenance of overall metrics for the product line which especially permit delivery predictions
- Building up new development teams
- Controlling and reporting the working hours of the team members
What do we offer?
- International work environment and international customer projects
- Chance of self-development at one of the biggest new technologies
- Opportunity to improve your soft and technical skills in a learning supportive environment with Mentors
- Simplydemy Education Center
- Performance evaluation system
- Support and guidance for your career development
- Working remotely during the pandemic
- Happy meeting sessions and Freaky Fridays with team soul